[Kvmtool] Some thoughts on using kvmtool Virtio for Xen

  • To: "kvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Wei Chen <Wei.Chen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 06:12:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=l8RnEFNFzmyl5Q14B3pkSW06F+C/zg8GMv4IGrZayBs=; b=Y9iWLfwby7aMfozgOIpDzHgF87nMOMthMxig7m0gSAqIHddDRHejGJZPru+j7eVfD4t0oI5I8/Nm1OwtZhgYmok5N31/RiZTszdq9rNegPwO7GVGwiKw2wRQa8DLDLtW4iFAk7UpGcljLmq3TF0xsYh71kHbaPBtSeKce1Jv+y6eV8Z57hlGCl66f9BAMLBaC4CyR2146x4gi+QRb+1Cad103s8aU0vxQ7BURRbY9oyeH/bGYXvF+l7jn5n9vQvRWjeLp6m6Czs6RSeq/73ARqYJpnHMoi7EC7iLI9mLBmzVTV05Z91ZSlnaeTfpTpYqaJwgXvJm8H2t6CBlDsj6mQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=OVA9kMe+UmhuIOhF51BpA5e2ee10Lvcd/Fqs/z7xMpHdGJp74H1cQn812xvLIpNRfGRHhO1o2ScpCS1Zy7pGoncpDT3Vp/VnxTqMk2H333lgUzu3jYASt42LROJ7IXHfk9JXNSYB5GnImDdZ8XmlDa/vky9A9hgxMcrw8GmFREhdAyNzUbPCmzWFwmPovmD+gswMaSEZPfZicjiFwlX4R8jrurKnkvh+8Jy0zu149v+T4Q3fNccHBzHWy+uYJtDrS0sis4CoxlZZLUhP1N5YmKDNmqSf9nVFaZ3jV7JV7+dAtrEbG1Snc58yU0hCzj1nlNST75cf4syp01UZi/QQcw==
  • Authentication-results-original: vger.kernel.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;vger.kernel.org; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;