Xen PR Alias

Hi All-

For better collaboration with the Xen Project Community on content and PR ideas, we are reviving the PR email alias.

The list should be used for:

  • New blog ideas

  • Volunteering for a developer profile (details below)

  • To discuss anything new or newsworthy that can be turned into content, or pitched to media related to Xen.

  • Flagging conferences or speaking opportunities.

  • Links to be tweeted or posted from Xen social media

This is a semi-private list in that embargoed news could be discussed.  When you agree to join this list, you agree to not share embargoed content publicly.

To join this list, please email George Dunlap or Rachel Romoff.

We will also share opportunities from time to time with this list and may ask for feedback on certain topics or programs we are working on.

Open Opportunities

Use cases for Xen - Are you using Xen for something interesting? Let us know!

Case Studies - Has your organization gotten measurable value out of its use of Xen. Have you used Xen on a personal project and found interesting data? Let us know!

Developer Profiles - Are you a Xen Project developer, or tech adjacent professional? We want to profile the work you’ve done.

If you have any questions please let us know,
Rachel

--
Rachel Romoff
Pronouns: She/Her