Re: Fwd: [BUG] Windows is frozen after restore from snapshot

23.04.2021 15:30, Jan Beulich пишет:

> "Patched successfully" meaning the guest, when resumed using that
> state, did not stall initially?

Yes.

> In any event, if HPET_TN_PERIODIC was set after unfreeze, it was
> also set upon saving state. (Or are you suggesting the flag got
> "magically" set?)
I understand that it should be OS related. Though I don't understand
how to prevent similar issues in future.

> Since
> you've taken apart saved state, could you supply the full set of
> values (ideally multiple ones, if you happen to have them, plus
> ones where the problem didn't occur, to allow someone perhaps
> spot a pattern)?
I could provide a xen state filed received with `xl save`.
Would it be help-full? Where to store the file?

--
With best regards,
Sergey Kovalev