Re: xen-netback hotplug-status regression bug

On 13/04/2021 11:55, Paul Durrant wrote:
Ok, so it sound like this was probably my misunderstanding of xenstore semantics in the first place (although I'm sure I remember watch registration failing for non-existent nodes at some point in the past... that may have been with a non-upstream version of oxenstored though).

Anyway... a reasonable fix would therefore be to read the node first and only register the watch if it does exist.

Thanks.  Patch coming up shortly!

Michael