AMD Ryzen 4000 (Mobile) cpufreq issues

Hi Xen Developers,

It appears AMD Ryzen 4000 based CPUs are not supported by `xenpm`, running `xenpm get-cpufreq-states` returns nothing and `get-cpufreq-para` returns `failed to get cpufreq parameter`

This was somewhat expected as Ryzen 4000 series CPUs are quite new, so as a workaround I tried putting `cpufreq=dom0-kernel dom0_max_vcpus=8 dom0_vcpus_pin` onto CMDLINE, from what I've read this should essentially pass control for CPU frequency scaling down to dom0's kernel (5.11.4).

However acpi-cpufreq doesn't load, when trying to insmod it I get the following error `insmod: ERROR: could not insert module acpi-cpufreq.ko: No such device`

I can't seem to see anything related to Xen relinquishing control to dom0 in Xen's console, any help would be appreciated

Cheers