preparations for 4.13.3

All,

the release is overdue (my apologies). Please point out backports
you find missing from the respective staging branches, but which
you consider relevant.

Ones that I have queued already, but which hadn't passed the push
gate to master yet when doing a swipe late last week, are

c6ad5a701b9a crypto: adjust rijndaelEncrypt() prototype for gcc11
9318fdf757ec x86/shadow: suppress "fast fault path" optimization without
reserved bits
60c0444fae21 x86/shadow: suppress "fast fault path" optimization when running
virtualized

Jan