Re: [RFC] xen/arm: introduce XENFEAT_ARM_dom0_iommu

  • To: Julien Grall <julien@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 16:47:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=bWAmjMiwA8AKar4agnndqNS4ujLBO6/4OMpatASobmI=; b=MGwlTmX20+dJkjWUm/wTVujvnlnyNMid0mF6A1dSLUksOip/rE70RhELEoaqPVsCNu5X/qL0e+Znj65JNaIT4DgIL2uRdlL8yWChy9dyXzqe1keGJj2INMXL8iDARmKU9rJ6Fs2wLXKBtZyGqYO3Nlm+eqouN6l5bHvUt70aIZrDyHEp18744CRs5r6RjRaeDaolxwqvu+CMDvjRsf5qOjqiKSieXz/sbv6J4JgZghDty+F5463Ff5qyQvUKyDfQpWeibmu9MJ0D2V0x/ReHQuZ2LG5jKPUrwaHfmxoC/fvb0oiUdwMG2ucwSEPtB3k4+pvW8BYrXGn/9owlHbzjIQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=SPUIF7aHN5TQoGMzOVpqvrI4AALrCQKaaCG2UwSWh1GrTZCWrLMi979AVGeg6Sbm7x9Z7m8FqOfj/kJotug5TI51QPPS3slyfL4pBdFr0YhfvTpgSG/BfKW/MU+9DhoDazj/PHFl+SBn/cBDIR897EvR17//2AuOvJlTBN+zd8n8dN4gHicsiTmAoNjBFKRQYX7xpxnjbwuRK8DTGYBO14SREHDhZ8BJ/pBrZHmF3ByaAHH3l7/+Y+PnHjQpqicHMBc6nXxYu3hz2McCwlge1MWvV6JYDUoH3YjJIuSGZJtiGa9RddZ/VlYXV93dIrmHKEcQvMDgJQVgwQDl4a+yfg==
  • Authentication-results-original: xen.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;xen.org; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;