Re: [ANNOUNCE] Xen 4.15 release schedule and feature tracking

On Fri, 2021-01-29 at 09:38 +0100, Jan Beulich wrote:
> On 28.01.2021 19:26, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> >
> > Did I forget any?
>
> Going just from my mailbox, where I didn't keep all of the still
> unaddressed reports, but some (another one I have there is among
> the ones you've mentioned above):
>
> https://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2020-03/msg01251.html

Yes, thanks! Now that you mention it, I do remember this one. It
definitely does look like scheduling related (not scheduling algorithm
probably, but "scheduling as a whole").

Well, I now have boxes that supports suspend that I can use, so I will
try *again* to reproduce it locally.

> https://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2020-05/msg01985.html

Yes. So, my working theory is that this is the same issue as:

https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2020-10/msg01561.html

I.e., the one that I listed as 1) in my "recap" (actually, I though I
mentioned it there somewhere, but now that I check, I actually didn't,
so thanks for this too).

Regards
--
Dario Faggioli, Ph.D