Re: [RFC] design: design doc for 1:1 direct-map

  • To: Penny Zheng <penny.zheng@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Fam Zheng <fam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 10:29:05 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.zoho.com.cn; dkim=pass header.i=euphon.net; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=fam@xxxxxxxxxx; dmarc=pass header.from=<fam@xxxxxxxxxx> header.from=<fam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zoho.com.cn; s=zohoarc; t=1607423353; h=Content-Type:Cc:Date:From:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Message-ID:References:Subject:To; bh=f5tEVL1Y8nWe5Y61mdoZX5lRcGa2W3xGaLAOqlIAHbA=; b=OrJJmUml/hqDrbLGU52AJXs85ahagdbthmumC3VHFoDkLLiAWzhBwqbYaVtBfcUvD8B4zAKDCFtY3RGO+Y0JSf1n1w+Ba/AlMREJQCp5Iq9v0wv8Q6EEuvu6w9/6Y6M+e9slGw5BuPOMt7sPP3a9hzplIul7kO4wmpTgu5rPepA=
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1607423353; cv=none; d=zoho.com.cn; s=zohoarc; b=VbR5uEP+c1d1++89PyB3QJYiIPneJ9JqLhFWx4C2IBkB9awpVXlbE5g2IYDEMm0XgcuPE0cL2oBlMCb2eCdHti6Jir0nU4X3+oSzldniBVOSmjJWZJFFMzzoEGMvtNj1DwoC/H9cS00fjNBMkXPyXAOl3nrJTY8eztBVkOeTna4=