Re: NetBSD dom0 PVH: hardware interrupts stalls

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 03:59:27PM +0100, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
> [...]
>
> Sorry Manuel, you seem to have hit some kind of weird bug regarding
> interrupt management. If you want to progress further with NetBSD PVH
> dom0 it's likely to work on a different box,

the problem is, I don't have a different box with iommu to test it yet.

> but I would ask if you
> can keep the current box in order for us to continue debugging.

This systems isn't in production yet, and I can probably delay migrating the
domUs some more. I think we have 2 more weeks to work on this.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>