Re: dom0 PVH: 'entry->arch.pirq != INVALID_PIRQ' failed at vmsi.c:843

I just noticed that CPU0 also stops receiving clock interrupts - which may
explain why the kernel wedges. I can still enter NetBSD's debugger,
which means that console interrupts are still working (the console's event
channel is also handled by CPU 0).
A 'q' in Xen doens't show any pending or masked events, for any CPU.

The NetBSD interrupt counters show event channel 2's counter (the CPU0 clock)
stuck at 13, while others are happily increasing.

Any idea what to look at from here ?

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>