Re: Ryzen 4000 (Mobile) Softlocks/Micro-stutters

On 20.10.2020 01:37, Dylanger Daly wrote:
>> This wants reporting (with sufficient data, i.e. at least a serial log)
>
> Hm, I'm not sure there's UART on this Laptop, can I save the boot log
> somewhere?

If the systems remains sufficiently usable "xl dmesg" will give you
the log. But you won't be able to get away without a serial-like
console (USB2 debug port may be an alternative, if you have a
suitable cable and if the USB topology in the laptop doesn't
prevent it functioning). Yes, laptops are always problematic in
this regard.

Jan