Re: i915 dma faults on Xen

> > Can you paste the memory map as printed by Xen when booting, and what
> > command line are you using to boot Xen.
>
> So this is OpenXT, and it's booting EFI -> xen -> tboot -> xen

Unrelated comment: since tboot now has a PE build
(http://hg.code.sf.net/p/tboot/code/rev/5c68f0963a78) I think it would
be time for OpenXT to drop the weird efi->xen->tboot->xen flow and
just do efi->tboot->xen. Only reason we did efi->xen->tboot was
because tboot didn't have a PE build at the time. It's a very hackish
solution that's no longer needed.

Tamas