Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Solaris support still required? Illumos/Dilos Xen

Hi All,

sorry for long delay with XEN.

we have plans with Xen support on DilOS.
i have made some changes on dilos-illumos side for it.
but we have some priority to OpenZFS updates and XEN support will be a little bit later.

we have plans for XEN on 2021 year, but all depends on business needs and investments.

best regards,
-Igor