Re: Continuing the Gitlab experiment: Single-patch PRs for gitlab

On Friday, September 4, 2020 5:54 AM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> And I’d encourage others to try submitting simple one-or-two-patch series as
> PRs to Gitlab instead, as we continue the experiment.

I've reworked my unified EFI image patch to merge with the
recent Makefile changes and submitted it through the website:

https://gitlab.com/xen-project/xen/-/merge_requests/4

--
Trammell