Re: [linux-linus test] 152672: regressions - FAIL

On 23.08.2020 07:52, Jürgen Groß wrote:
> On 23.08.20 07:24, osstest service owner wrote:
>> flight 152672 linux-linus real [real]
>> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/152672/
>>
>> Regressions :-(
>
> With 32-bit pv support now removed from the kernel the associated tests
> should be removed for the upstream kernel, too.

Not exactly sure how things are organized, but isn't the 2nd
<arch> in the test identifier currently specifying "Dom0
bitness" as a whole? If so, shouldn't testing a 32-bit tool
stack build continue to be done (under this same name perhaps),
just with a 64-bit kernel now? In which case the next question
is whether the 64-bit kernel is actually fully ready to be used
this way. I'm afraid it isn't, as there's still no privcmd
compat ioctl handling afaict, which I would say should have
been a prereq for removing PV support from 32-bit kernels.

Jan