Xen 4.14.0 is busted on Dell 300x IoT Gateways

Hi!

first things first -- booting on those devices have always
required efi=no-rs -- but it seems that Xen 4.14 is now
busted at a more fundamental level. I'm attaching two
boot sequences (one with kernel 4.19.5 and one with 5.4.51)
in the hopes that this may provide some clues right away.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, and finally it appears that this is NOT a regression from
Xen 4.13 -- it fails the same way. I haven't tried Xen's earlier
than that.

Thanks,
Roman.