Re: UEFI support in ARM DomUs

  • To: Stefano Stabellini <sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>, Julien Grall <julien@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Oleksandr Andrushchenko <Oleksandr_Andrushchenko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 06:14:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=epam.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=epam.com; dkim=pass header.d=epam.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=yYDigHQ3HAqzhpJzdmvnX1Bl/Qv0EPsXpcTULAtliHU=; b=Q5qbGT0rwBrfvLW2ZHOUaC0N4wvt9a9qJTiDUkPnVJg/ebL+fsWMu5b0cfyODK1tonXhazfyNyOe9+UFfujH1TyQBmoEWCmcDG9p/ksu3+c9SgSw4f/OPi+o/4+tmldu7EwIyyh/xPyRTONi0s45s3YSauyZvNIgx3VbHeMjLsFgZyEzwCSvFz/du+IjZIjMFyNu7YWqLSQESAKkNWdCTrjnUBqnDWu37t1mAP/bP7y54cCthu4dZOwwTplxWqzPW2QdATT3fLoP9k6pPd06G0GKBhe0uYVg6xlwwFs/DMOpcVezswsWZnGheCfUlkqYMplw0ZB/oZEbPMYd5LhA6g==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=MzbDM3QElO+Ikkc/fnhTD5X3l3Zq4rK7BC77DzDuYNRofr1hnAs39v38yxY+YDisjUJkmgbilDO6K3vOrHkhOAfTK6tBgDGgeartADlKepPAkixtco1NaHTuPKG9fAQeru7ztnmkMAYGRPjYnScSJa9ok+GT588BwSSfjoulj9EbuQG8ZXzyJ4mD66XjNZajBV5IMvYmy1Ja8hNBhsr79o0XLIxV4npJJGhfg/wCJv3EnKQij809dDGY1prkMFbn4ocIGkaDqLAGydM0K7Dha9O6DX48oByu0K7n97q4y3QEmrJtUgr1gH5Sx1DXXZIh2w8DKD02tPL9Gg1uk/0WjA==