ARM - Successful install on RockPro64

Hello,

Just to report that I have successfully installed Xen on a Pine RockPro64 ARM SBC.

I am using Xen 4.13 booting directly from u-boot on an SD card and my dom0 distribution is Gentoo.

I haven't tried to create a domU yet and I am doing everything via the serial console so I can't say anything about the graphics.

My biggest hurdle (apart from understanding u-boot) was needing to apply the vgic-v3: fix GICD_ISACTIVER patch.

I will be happy to provide more details when I have got a bit further, but after two weeks of effort I was so delighted to finally be able to log into dom0 that I thought I'd better let somebody know.

Richard Simpson