RE: UEFI support in ARM DomUs

  • To: Stefano Stabellini <sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>, Oleksandr Andrushchenko <Oleksandr_Andrushchenko@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Peng Fan <peng.fan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 01:58:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=nxp.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=nxp.com; dkim=pass header.d=nxp.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=PdAKC1uxTVfiefCGuDrSLGAVY237PwO2jpTLEcKuQmc=; b=FQTm3ciXiT0jirzHgKesRGqIpyZGNSx6s1a32v4Al7MUm0y0LvoTL+HVNvKKOLoTqfE9YI7s5py7kqjfpKJ3o0tdwVnc0CVNA6kfHLQnceEB3M4Q8uRnX8HVn2HkVDnvBJ2/RBBWLrhH0qkeX2HXTerzHAgf2Mvr9dMmOSoWR/32MNAyxQ/dKr5EVaSQ9LqumPCwkeK6G+80WAAQ2cZKA37BCFrgAlXL7MCc9YVs7yjW3Cp/UtCTQn3kk26yoGKFdJrDpxHmnQligEzWMdn3uRl3AmRlAGX3v2tponsKmPXhAjH/5b54/DDYGEbH83BuStkLIBveYvpZRPYcUI5OWg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=LpgXFeHP0KrCb092cOdVRGrUZ/oHYVbdkIECXQx1vRKZ92djEOaPall2KDf0+2csfXCqKeM6XCQVIapqRJKE2tAsMtiA33rPQy/JE9t9XT6j50vwEz/xSdkOh5zX7UbaPhei0m+Pn2bLL/vgb19BOOWQEpz1fO8NjyToge7HA8iWVg8HXgDJlLezCeC1/d6mJHI2Hs6pjsMqGiU0cz9PFo63M2xAm7M2vL2Uf5H1yZ1zL43fjqaGvGC3WgF1Zp/IW4Ge4K8T+bTdp9EY74QgzMuzZBcRqncetFy+o7sJyeB+qsZ9hYiGR74mVwcC2CWNq0pVVSMeThx8Jh+1sRk1nQ==