Re: [Xen-users] xen domU stall on 4.12.1

Tomas -

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 7:43 PM Tomas Mozes <hydrapolic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 4:55 PM Glen <glenbarney@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> I'm now going to bring one of the previously-live guests on its own
>>> host back to credit2 so I can crash it and try to capture debugging
>>> output for xen-devel as requested.  But sched=credit is definitely
>>> what we needed to solve this problem!  Thank you all for helping us
>>> get there!
> Just tested Xen 4.12.3, but a domU hanged again with credit2. It works rock
> solid with credit1.

I have several hosts back on credit2, no problems so far.  But the
bulk of my production hosts are still on credit1, and they do seem to
run "better" (subjectively, looking at responsiveness and load
averages) but of course by subjectively I mean that I have no real
data to back this feeling.

I was hoping one of my domU's on credit2 would crash so I could grab
debugging info for the development team - I hope you are/were able to
grab and submit data on that crash???

Glen