Re: Xen XSM/FLASK policy, grub defaults, etc.

On 01/06/2020 14:35, George Dunlap wrote:

On Jun 1, 2020, at 2:10 PM, Julien Grall <julien@xxxxxxx> wrote:
4. Extract the .config from the binary using a similar script to
script/extract-ikconfig.

Ah, gotcha.  I did misunderstand your suggestion.
The advantage I can see with this solution is this is arch agnostic and can be easily extend to other options. But it also means at least some of CONFIG_* needs to be stable.

Can this solution be an alternative to the ELF note?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall