Xen Compilation Error on Ubuntu 20.04

Hi Xen development team,

I am Ayush. I compiled Xen Hypervisor from source on Ubuntu 20.04 machine running on an intel-i9 CPU.
I am getting compilation error due to the following two flags.
Error: error: ‘-mindirect-branch’ and ‘-fcf-protection’ are not compatible.

Complete Error logs can be found at https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/xvvyPnhW5c/

And when I compiled Xen commenting the two flags in Rules.mk file, it compiles and installs properly but on boot-up i see a blank black screen and i am stuck there.

Best,
Ayush Dosaj