Re: [ANNOUNCE] Xen 4.14 Development Update

On 17.04.2020 11:10, Paul Durrant wrote:
> *  Memory read caching in emulation (v5)
>   -  Jan Beulich

I'd like to take this as an opportunity to ask on the disposition
of this series: Under the new rules in principle I could have put
this in with Paul's R-b, but given the prior discussions I didn't
want to do so without at least an informal okay from you, Andrew.
Now that the sending of v5 as well as Paul's reviewing of it is 6
weeks back, I guess unless I hear otherwise pretty soon I'm going
to commit the remaining 3 patches some time next week.

Jan