Re: preparations for 4.13.1 and 4.12.3

On 10.04.2020 19:54, Julien Grall wrote:
> On 10/04/2020 17:37, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
>> I think the following could be a good candidate. It also touches x86 so
>> I thought I should ask you.
>>
>> 6827bea2b3b99153821b8b7446bdced27f720188 dom0-build: fix build with clang5

Hmm, I didn't think anyone but me had noticed the issue, or else
I would have expected some support in getting this in faster than
it actually went in (half a yer? more?), so I had rather decided
against.

> If we are backporting build fixes for newer compilers, shouldn't we backport
> all of them?

Probably; I'm not sure I'd call clang5 "newer" though. Aren't they
at v9 or v10 now? Irrespective of this - are you aware of other
"newer compiler" changes? Normally I would pick such up, at the
very least for the newest of the stable trees, but generally for
all of them since sooner or later we'd be hit by people trying to
build older (by the time) trees with new tool chains.

Jan