Live migration and PV device handling

Hi all,

I am trying to understand how live-migration happens in xen. I am
looking in the HVM guest case and I have dug into the relevant parts
of the toolstack and the hypervisor regarding memory, vCPU context
etc.

In particular, I am interested in how PV device migration happens. I
assume that the guest is not aware of any suspend/resume operations
being done, nor do its PFNs need to change, so I suspect xenstore
device entries (for VIFs / VBDs) for the guest remain intact. However,
it is not entirely clear to me how xenstore entry migration happens.

As I am probably missing something obvious, could someone point me to
the part of the code where xenstore entries are being copied across to
the destination node?

thanks!
A.