Re: [Xen-devel] [Vote] Approve hypervisor project check-in policy

On 27/01/2020, 14:12, "George Dunlap" <george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I have drafted an explicit policy on what is (generally) required to
    check a patch in.  It's been through several rounds, and v4 has been
    acked [1].

    I've had informal assent from all committers, but just to dot all our
    i's and cross all our t's, it's probably worth having a vote of the
    committers, in line with the XenProject governance policy [1].

    Please respond by 10 February with your vote:
    +1: for proposal
    -1: against proposal
    in public or private.

George: in this case - as it is not a Xen Project wide policy - the voting
options are a bit wider

+2 : I am happy with this proposal, and I will argue for it
+1 : I am happy with this proposal, but will not argue for it
0 : I have no opinion
-1 : I am not happy with this proposal, but will not argue against it
-2 : I am not happy with this proposal, and I will argue against it

See https://xenproject.org/developers/governance/#decisions Leadership Team
Decisions
For project wide decisions we ended up with a simpler and different scheme

Lars