Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] panic: "IO-APIC + timer doesn't work" - several people have reproduced

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019, at 12:27 AM, Andrew Cooper wrote:
> Is there any full boot log in the bad case?  Debugging via divination
> isn't an effective way to get things done.

Agreed. I included some more verbose logs towards the end of the email (typed
up by hand).

Attached are pictures from a slow-motion video of my laptop booting. Note that
I also included a picture of a stack trace that happens immediately before
reboot. It doesn't look related, but I wanted to include it anyway.

I think the original email should have said "4.8.5" instead of "4.0.5."
Regardless, everyone on this mailing list can now see all the boot logs that
I've seen.

Attaching a serial console seems like it would be difficult to do on this
laptop, otherwise I would have sent the logs as a txt file.