[Xen-devel] Proxying Hyper-V hypercalls from L2 to L0

Hi all

As much as I try to avoid writing code to proxy Hyper-V hypercalls, it
seems unavoidable for PV guests, because Hyper-V requires hypercalls
to be issued with CPL=0.

This means for PV Dom0 I will need to add code in Xen to support
Hyper-V's ABIs, along with appropriate validations.

How much do you care about running a PV Dom0 in this Xen on Hyper-V
setup? I personally would certainly go full on PVH if possible. :-)

Thanks,
Wei.