Re: [Xen-devel] REGRESSION: Xen 4.13 RC5 fails to bootstrap Dom0 on ARM

On 18/12/2019 02:56, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 5:51 PM Stefano Stabellini
<sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Interestingly enough, Xen booted, and complained about only 192MB
unallocated this time.
So, I dropped the size of Dom0 to 640M and I got it boot and here's
what I'm seeing as
an output of xl info:
    total_memory           : 1120
    free_memory            : 390
It still nowhere close to 2G.

Then I booted the Linux kernel without Xen and it correctly identified
all 2G worth of RAM, and in fact,

Good! We can work with that.

So that is, in fact, my first question -- why is Xen not showing
available memory in xl info?

I am not entirely sure what exact information you want.

The output you dumped above contain the available memory for the memory (see "free_memory").

Are you looking from something different?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall