Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.8-testing test] 144726: regressions - trouble: fail/pass/starved

On 12.12.2019 16:40, Ian Jackson wrote:
> osstest service owner writes ("[xen-4.8-testing test] 144726: regressions -
> trouble: fail/pass/starved"):
>> flight 144726 xen-4.8-testing real [real]
>> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/144726/
>>
>> Regressions :-(
>>
>> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
>> including tests which could not be run:
>>  test-xtf-amd64-amd64-5 50 xtf/test-hvm64-lbr-tsx-vmentry fail REGR. vs.
>> 144558
>
> See patch below for analysis.  Andrew, would you please take a look
> and check that what I said is true.
>
> If Jan approves will force push 4.8-testing.

I do. Thanks.

> From Juergen I would like a release-ack for the osstest commit to
> "allow" it for the future.

Is this really worth it? The 4.8 tree is dead now; strictly speaking
even the last batch of XSAs shouldn't have gone there anymore, but
we did so to be friendly to certain distros, as it was just barely
past the expiry date.

Jan