Re: [Xen-devel] Community Call: Minutes for call on Thursday Dec 5, 16:00 - 17:00 UTC

I have something to add that isn't correct in the minutes:

C."Outstanding issues".5)

About "libxl / CEPH backend support which impacts xl parameter passing to qemu":

I don't have a patch for it. I'm working on it but it's a bit
complicated.
It's broken in QEMU v4.0 .. v4.2 (releasing soon). Or qemu-xen 4.13.

I think this regression is going to need a *release note* saying that
using disk images other than a filename, like with CEPH or like nbd
will not work. But I think using qemu-xen 4.12 or QEMU v3.1 or older
would work if it compiles with Xen 4.13, which I haven't tried.

Regards,

--
Anthony PERARD