[Xen-devel] 4.13 Release blockers

In order to be able to release Xen 4.13 we need to get all regressions
fixed rather soon. I know there are quite some patches waiting to be
taken for 4.13.

So please, don't tag any further patches as "for 4.13" if they are not
fixing either:

- a regression introduced since 4.12
- a severe bug of a 4.13 feature

I'd like to ask all patch authors who have pending patches "for 4.13"
to reply to their patches clearly stating whether the patch qualifies
for 4.13 regarding above rules.

For any such pending patches I'd like the maintainers to review those
patches at high priority.

Juergen