Re: [Xen-devel] Ryzen 3xxx works with Windows

Can add weight to these findings. Tested with Xen 4.12.1 and the cpuid line suggested and it looks like my Windows VM has come up with 4 vCPUS.

I can't RDP in to make sure its 100% booted, but it certainly isn't doing the crash dump cycle - and CPU usage is consistent with being successfully booted.
Steven Haigh

📧 netwiz@xxxxxxxxx     💻 https://www.crc.id.au
📞 +613 9001 6090       📱 +614 1293 5897