[Xen-devel] Call for new Release Manager for Xen 4.14+

Dear Community Members,

Juergen will be stepping down as Release Manager after Xen 4.13 has been
delivered, following the 4.11 and 4.12 release. Release managers prior to
Juergen were Julien Grall, Konrad Wilk, Wei Liu and George Dunlap. We are
looking for active community members to follow in previous release managers
footsteps. I also wanted to thank Juergen for performing the role.

We have discussed with a number of people, however Wei made the very valid
point that we should make an announcement about the role on the list.  In terms
of effort, the effort required prior to the release is relatively low (1-2 days
a month), however in the last two months of the release goes up to 1-2 days per
week. Typically release managers manage 2-3 releases.

What is involved in the role is described here:
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=blob;f=docs/process/xen-release-management.pandoc;h=d6abc90a0248b769161bce79e8dc6904c654904a;hb=HEAD

If you are a community member that feels the release manager role would be a
good match for you, please contact me: also feel free to ask me or previous
release managers any questions

Best Regards
Lars