Re: [Xen-devel] Urgent for 4.13, Was dom0less + sched=null => broken in staging (fwd)

On 06.11.19 13:11, George Dunlap wrote:
On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:58 PM Stefano Stabellini
<sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Dario,

I just checked and the patch is not in staging yet. Can we please make
sure the patch goes in as soon as possible, given the looming release?

I think either a fix or a revert of the original patch needs to be a
release blocker.

I have no problems with the patch. It should just be sent as a proper
patch, not in the middle of a mail thread.

Juergen