[Xen-devel] I want to participate in Outreachy with CONFIG_PDX related project

Hello xen,
I would like to participate in Outreachy. I was registered on the site few days ago, filled some quite a big form but still can't see tasks' descriptions.
Since, I like C programming I would like to know more about "Introduce CONFIG_PDX and use it in Xen hypervisor". What hardware do I need? I think I can find an old laptop with virtualization support. Also, how can I start contributing?
I have few years of C programming experience but never had contributed to open-source projects before.