[Xen-devel] [Xen-summit-2019] Design Session Notes

Hi all,

I collated all the design session descriptions and all the notes I could find
on xen-devel@
at https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Design_Sessions_2019

I may be missing a few from day 1, as we lost some of the session in the system
when we improvised the schedule to pack more sessions in

There were a few, which may have been posted, but I didn’t find. If you are
CC’ed, you hosted a session for which I don’t have notes/material. Please send
me a link (you can reply to the thread with the title) or update the wiki. Note
that some may have been posted under a title making the notes not easily
identifiable.

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Design_Sessions_2019#A_Journey_through_Unikraft.27s_Build_System
Simon

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Design_Sessions_2019#Exposing_hardware-backed_CPU_timers_to_limit_overhead_from_Xen.27s_software_timers