Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC 1/6] xen/arm: Re-enable interrupt later in the trap path

  • To: "andrii.anisov@xxxxxxxxx" <andrii.anisov@xxxxxxxxx>, "julien.grall@xxxxxxx" <julien.grall@xxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dario Faggioli <dfaggioli@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 00:55:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1;spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=suse.com;dmarc=pass action=none header.from=suse.com;dkim=pass header.d=suse.com;arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=aFxVk73reNyV2C+mUwGLr27usUX0FLM0Fx9h1AzskXU=; b=PrQXMZfaoRHI2OhxaWLwaMHWrpElhLIj9P3Bbsu5jIKWB1RD6RSQmuaMISZ5a3mPIS9IgVZVDubr6eJ2YpPN9xhSFFf6aAcaxOAl95RMya6z8GAS6quoCBsLve6uHWJyNcHRVJdaVzk2u6XyOWlG7BCuB0zGKBeoO6CFONj4VcVeOCST16JwEXsHsfbvmEdGgi0BaX8JQpVuk+jdLog1Ra3VkPugJbVxqIu/GrbqrqrJLhLoTwtd1L2qEhUX0nfXpHa6K/OkyTUFCzdQuLII4VLhXfLjoKcda+7SscTb4aTffkXjuVlWSPUCqaRvMre5K2LmcqkHB/3HooGQk5qbkg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=P2vzEtsfLl6H+3Fg5r5Pel6Kb7WRO0Td+ty1o+nGuwwdU7V+I9SMWQujelImzSZRF+wRM+iqqZ2PpMVtVtjct6sCP/Gqk/XLDiDEjnSHG8+NqM+Gol0O4KF2D7H4Odw3uoUo4guHjdEQQ2ypeRCx6V6KbK6KTdngZ09HfbUzAaf6QxZzwQR+Yf0bVD/zTjD/KekYeW3AHQB7nr8HHD0JxXtb8s9Wg7E1mtL0xkTwevv3VW4wPlSD41ROTT4cfvU4aSWedzpatOPtVY2z0rPUrW1B83X9lQSy7KN7DY+00U0b0MJrRv8EpA8nh454XAM+Jx9PnwsVO7EuoFH6J++agg==