Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Hypervisor porting on Raspberry Pi 3B+/4

It would be great to have Xen running on RPi, but I have to wonder: is
it now possible to workaround RPi limitations of how GPU boots?
   https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=187086#p1206487

I thought that this is completely locked, proprietary bcm2837 code
that Xen can't do much of anything about.

Thanks,
Roman.