Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] xen: Add .astylerc for automated style-formatting

Hi,

On 18/07/2019 18:18, Tamas K Lengyel wrote:
    - Line 289: Files imported from Linux should not be touch here.

This is just a raw dump of what happens if I run astyle on all source
and header files. Obviously I won't attempt to upstream all these
changes you see in the gist. Respective maintainers are welcome to use
the tool if they find value in it.

Maintainers usually know the style of a file. However, this is not the case of a users or even the CI.

I agree this is not a new problem but a list of files using Xen/Linux Coding Style would be helpful in the two contexts mentioned.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall