[Xen-devel] Xen Project Community Call Sign-up-sheet for future calls

Hi all,

I have been using a probably a fairly old list of people to CC on mail related
to community calls. If you received this mail and don’t want to be on the CC
list, please remove your name and e-mail address from the list in
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/D9vGzihPxxAOe6RFPz0sRCf+/

If you want to be on it, please add yourself following the format in the sheet

Going forward, I will use the sign-up sheet for Community call related e-mails.
The call is normally on the 1st Thursday of every month at @15:00 UTC, except
in cases where there is a public holiday affecting most of us. In such cases we
will change the date in the meeting prior to the call.

Best Regards
Lars