Re: [Xen-devel] Starting to port xen on beagleboard-x15 (GSoC 2019 project)

Hi,

On 19/06/2019 16:27, Andrii Anisov wrote:

On 19.06.19 18:06, Julien Grall wrote:
Lastly, please clean-up the code and send the patch on xen-devel. I will have a closer look at that time. Feel free to ping me on IRC if you have any doubt how to proceed.

About the code: I think omap5_init_secondary() must be moved to the platform code (omap5.c).

Well omap5.c is C code... You can't call C in the boot process at least until the MMU is on and we fully setup the processor.

Regarding the placement of the code, I am still split between two minds (either head.S or a new specific .S for omap). However, this could be discussed once the patch is submitted.

(Bear in mind this is likely the first time Denis works with the Xen community).

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall