Re: [Xen-devel] Regression in xen-unstable due to commit 3802ecbaa9eb36

Am Thu, 16 May 2019 12:45:40 +0200
schrieb Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Having a field in build_info with a default value that depends on
> fields outside of build_info is problematic, since not all callers of
> libxl__domain_build_info_setdefault have access to libxl_domain_config.

One option would be a new API that gets a libxl_domain_config and which
calls libxl__domain_set_device_model, libxl__domain_create_info_setdefault
and libxl__domain_build_info_setdefault. To me it looks like create_domain
can not build a proper d_config all on its own, it just has not enough info.

Olaf