[Xen-devel] livepatch-build-tools: fix section mismatch

I hit an issue generating a livepatch for a recent xsa. I saw the following lines from the create-diff-object.log ...

/livepatch-build-tools/create-diff-object: ERROR: grant_table.o: kpatch_regenerate_special_section: 1162: group size mismatch for section .altinstructions

This looks really similar to the issue reported and fixed in https://github.com/dynup/kpatch/pull/528

The attached patch is based on that report, and resulted in a good livepatch. The alt section size in my case was actually 14.

Regards, Glenn