[Xen-devel] 回复:回复:Re: Xen ARM Fault recovery for automotive use case

> On 18/03/2019 06:50, ramblech@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hello,
> Hello,
> > I'm researching xen for automotive use case and I see a presentation called:
> > "Design and Implementation of Automotive Virtualization Based on Xen - Sung-Min
> > Lee, Samsung Electronics"
> > on Xen Developer and Design Summit 2018.
> >
> > I'm interesting in the modification of fault recovery scenario on P9~P11, it
> > introduced a new hypercall called XEN_DOMCTL_samsung_reset.
> If I recall correctly the talk, XEN_DOMCTL_samsung_reset is doing exactly the
> same as XEN_DOMCTL_soft_reset. The later is not yet implemented on Arm, I can
> provide guidelines if you are interested to implement it.

Thank you for your reply!
It will be very useful if there is some guide for implement the soft_reset.
And are there any plan for official implementation of this function on ARM?

> Where can I find some code or tutorial for this modification? Has the code been
> released?
> Your best bet would be to contact the speaker.
> Best regards,
> --
> Julien Grall

I check the code in xl, in function libxl_domain_soft_reset there is a check that
if (info->type != LIBXL_DOMAIN_TYPE_HVM) return ERROR_INVAL;

So the ARM use PVH type can't use this function.
Are there any guide or sample code for implementation of this feature?
Thank you very much!