[Xen-devel] Xen Project Automotive Workshop (March 25/26, Cambridge, UK, Citrix) - last chance to register for & logistics

Hi all,

this is a quick reminder that https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Developer_Meeting/March2019_-_Safety_Certification takes place Monday and Tuesday next week

Attending in person
If you are planning to attend in person, but have not registered, please do so before 16:00 UTC Tuesday March 18
If you have registered and cannot attend any more, please get in touch with me

Attending remotely
I will set up a Gotomeeting for the afternoon sessions for remote participants. We will also have an extra web-cam such that remote attendees can participate in white-board discussions.
The Gotomeeting will start at UTC 13:45 on Monday and UTC 13:30 on Tuesday

If you are planning to attend a morning session remotely, please let me know which session you want to attend such that I can send an invite by sending me an email

Parking
If you are driving to Cambridge, we will need your number plate. If you have registered already you should have received an e-mail with instructions from Vicki MacLennan

Arriving
Please make sure you arrive at around 8:30, such that we can start on time. Note that there will be no breakfast, as most people are staying at hotels. However, we do have coffee and snacks in the kitchen next to the meeting rooms. When you arrive proceed to the 1st floor, where you will need to sign in (we prepared a list with your names) and pick up a name badge

If you arrive late, please send me a mail with expected arrival time.

Looking forward to see you all next week
Please let me know, if you have any questions

Best Regards
Lars