Re: [Xen-devel] Can someone pls repair patchwork?

On 3/6/19 6:02 PM, Lars Kurth wrote:

On 06/03/2019, 16:00, "Ian Jackson" <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Lars Kurth writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Can someone pls repair patchwork?"):
     > Hi all, (+ Florian & +Ian, as NEC runs their own patchwork instance and
may have some insights)

     > before I approach I wanted to ask whether we are sure this has to do
with the list change. I am assuming that patchwork gets mails from a registered
account on xen-devel. So it is not clear whether the domain change would cause
this: see
https://patchwork-freedesktop.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html#subscribe-a-local-address-to-the-mailing-list

patchwork instances registered with xen-devel@
     > * patchwork-xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     > * patchwork-xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     >
     > Note that https://patchwork.codeaurora.org/project/xen-devel/list/ seems
to have broken at the same time as the kernel.org one

     > @Ian: do you know what we did to the lists and/or e-mail handling around
that time? Could this be primarily an issue caused by some infrastructure change?
I don't remember any dates but we did change the lists from
     foo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to foo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for some corporate
     tradmark branding kind of reason.  I doubt you want to revert that.
> Is there a way to check whether mails are actually sent from xen-devel@ to the patchwork instances?
     > If so, maybe a Credativ ticket is needed
I doubt this is the problem. I think what is needed is for the
     patchwork instance owners to update their configuration for our new
     mailing list name.
If you look here at this URL Julien provided
       https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/xen-devel/
     you see that it says
       List address  xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
That is what needs fixing. Similarly for the codeaurora one I
     presume.
I don't know who "owns" this inside the patchwork.kernel.org system.
     It says "Maintainers" which is maybe the person who can update the
     settings, but it is blank.  Maybe the thing is managed by the site
     administrators then.
Unfortunately I could not find contact details for the site admins
     for either of these anywhere on those websites.
Oleksandr sent a mail to +webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
Let's see whether anything comes back

If not, I can try and do this via the LF's infrastructure team: they are
probably handling this
Please ping me in a week or so, if that is the case
bump
Best Regards
Lars