Re: [Xen-devel] Commit moratorium for branching off 4.12

Juergen Gross writes ("Commit moratorium for branching off 4.12"):
> Committers,
>
> Please don't push any new patch to staging because we are going to
> branch off 4.12 from the main trunk.

4.12 is now branched off from the main trunk (ie, staging-4.12 is
branched from staging).

The commit moratorium for staging-4.12 is still in force as we are
preparing an RC; in any case all pushes to 4.12 need the RM ack.
For 4.12 only very few selected patches will be accepted until the
release.

staging (aka xen-unstable) is open for commits.  But:

Please wait to commit any larger series to the main branch until 4.12
has been released, in case some security patches or late fixes need to
be applied (backporting efforts should be as low as possible).

Thanks,
ian.