[Xen-devel] standalone PCI passthrough emulator

Hi,

  As the basis of some future development work I've put together a simple
standalone emulator to pass through a single type 0 PCI function to a guest so
I'm posting here in case anyone else would like a give it a try. So far I've
tested with AMD FirePro S7150 and NVIDIA K1 GPUs and a Windows 10 guest, so it
hasn't had that much debugging.

  NOTE: there is a known issue where domains are left in zombie state on
shutdown. This is likely due to Xen not properly cleaning up MSI mappings, but
I'm not yet sure of that.

  Things that are missing:

- Decent error paths (it won't cope well if IO/memory mapping hypercalls fail)
- MSI-X support
- Extended config space

  Hopefully I'll start to address these soon :-)

  Cheers,

    Paul